Job Description :
- Assist the management in achieving the company’s strategic objectives & goals.
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality product iterations that achieve company’s strategic objectives and goals
- Monitor, maintain and ensure software quality and technical performance of our products to improve reliability, stability and security.
- Work with UIUX designer(s) and convert hi-fidelity design to working software.
- Create and keep up to date documentation of software and API documentation.
- Provide technical support to all departments, such as business development, marketing, customer experience, human resource and finance.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as and when assigned.
- Degree in computer science, software engineering or information technology, at least 2-5 years of relevant hands-on software development experience.
How to Apply :
If you want to join us as CRU's Full Stack Developer, please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A copy of your latest resume
- A cover letter detailing why you feel you are a suitable candidate for this role
- Portfolio of previous work
- Letter of Recommendation