Job Description :
The Role: Marketing Executive
- Ability to write clear, compelling copy that best embodies the CRU brand.
- Edit and proofread copy as needed.
- Collaborate with designers, events and PR agencies on marketing projects.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels such as content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Helps to design, build, and maintain our social media platforms such as Instagram/Facebook etc.
- Ability to measures and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Collecting data on consumers, competitors and marketplace and consolidating information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Analyze consumer behavior and create email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Assist in adhoc duties from time to time.
- Basic photography knowledge – able to take good photographs using a camera and have good photo editing skills.
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent command of English and ability to adapt to the brand’s tone of voice
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Canva
- Diploma or BSc/BA in Marketing, Business, Communications and Arts
- 1-2 years of marketing experience
How to Apply :
If you want to join us as CRU's Marketing Executive, please submit the following to email@example.com:
- A copy of your latest resume
- A cover letter detailing why you feel you are a suitable candidate for this role
- Portfolio of previous work
- Letter of Recommendation